It’s January, which means the gym parking lots are overflowing as everyone fights to keep our New Year’s resolutions… and to work off the holiday layer we just might have added.
We all need some motivation to keep moving and get stronger, and a great playlist always helps!
Here are 10 tunes that can amp up your iPod and your heart rate:
- Could Have Been Me – The Struts
- WTF (Where They From) – Missy Elliott ft. Pharell Williams
- Bet You Can’t Do It Like Me – Dlow
- 2 Heads – Coleman Hell
- Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
- Adventure of a Lifetime – Coldplay
- Irresistible – Fall Out Boy ft. Demi Lovato
- I Want to Get Better – Bleachers
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence + The Machine
- Hey Mama – David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha and Afrojack
Taking care of old nagging injuries should also be on your resolution list. Contact us today – We can help!
Photo credit: www.localfitness.com.au